2012年11月26日星期一

google upid to die husband

Originally have no with Lin Bin together, how suddenly many kid?October is pregnant and calculate calculate day also impossible?!"
I am getting more shocked,cheap beats, bang bang ground in heart at violent jump about, looking at Zhao Ya with the unimaginable taste.
Coquette Mi sews crafty eyes,Artist Series, turns a beautiful Qin head and says with smile:"Husband, I see that kid is not likely to be Lin Bin of ……H'm, Lin Bin always not is say you sorry small shadow, let small copy a person is endured long hardship in the United States?"
I still keep daring not believing and foolishly hope her.
"Husband!You are stupid to die, husband!"The coquette is on my mouth ruthlessly kissed for a while, smile low to say:"Perhaps, is that our Wen Jia the first baby!"
My heart absolutely will be might crack open by explosion by this, in the moment not from another hairs are black.Is the kid mine?!Not ……impossible?Although we at that time really once had twice, a hair namely medium, was the An so quasi-?
"H'm, the kids all had 2 to come to month, nine months or ten months ago, that should be the affair that divided in last July or August.Husband, "Zhao Ya clench to still be placed in petrochemical status in of I, say with smile:"Last year 78 months you did wrong with small shadow?"
I didn't hestitate a location to nod.Only lead with her Long twice, I naturally remember still lately, date even time all remember that the very small amount isn't bad.
"Be of!That is absolutely our Wen Jia's blood relationship!"Zhao Ya is happy to jump, brandish jade arm to call a way:"Husband rob back quickly!Ha ha, I am also being a mother!"
I am completely foolish to live, seem at dream generally.The sky in gray a short moment the sunlight is bright and beautiful, the all flowers Zhan opens.
Did I have a kid?Was I a father?And still Liu Qing shadow and my crystallize?Is old sky of, can't?!Is a miracle to take place?Is a God to give my to bestow?
The woman still and just and excitedly leaps to jump, ", how just dided not see is the boy's girl?If the boy's words, still our Wen Jia's eldest son!"
I am some to faint,Beats Solo HD, start and then think into the outside walks.
Zhao Ya hurriedly pulls me and asks a way:"Wei son goes to where?"
I foolishly answer a way:"Seek her, see my son!"
Zhao Ya Xi laughed merrily and embraced me to kiss for a while and ask a way:"Husband, are you how can anyone know a son?Do you have a long distance eye?"
My silly eye, shake head to say:"I don't know as well.However, as long as being my kid, the children is in fact all similar ……"
Zhao Ya nods to in earnest say:"Is certainly similar, if you dare to abandon a girl and see me not ……"
Say woman ruthlessly at my waist delicate meat up clench a , also white my Qiao living rare eye.
I am a bit impatient, or fix to go to seek Liu Qing to copy, but be again pulled by the woman.
"Stupid husband, the somebody else early walks now must where not know to go to, you to where seek a small shadow?"Woman white my one eye, the Jue wears a small mouth to seem some jealous.
I am one Zheng, immediately nod to say:"E, yes!I arrive where seek her?"
Zhao Ya pounded me for a while and ruthlessly said:"Smelly husband, see the small shadow be been fond of heart in torment, mentally deranged!Hum, the somebody else is a flower, our home how many is a blade of grass?"
Make Teng at Zhao Ya bottom I finally and slowly lead a strength, wry smile write shake head to say:"Ya Er, you don't hold in suspense and tell me quickly!"
Once Zhao Ya Luo Luo smile and put to say with smile:"In fact, I don't know as well where did they go to!"
I not from spirit turn over cold stare:"You, smelly wench you unexpectedly make fun of me!"
The Zhao Ya Xi Xi keeps smiling under my devastation, we like a heat kiss, she just manages messy show hair of she and takes out a cleverly made cellular phone way:"However, I pour an uncle who know the small shadow.The small shadow only has an uncle in the United States, you should also know?"
I a foolish, the recollection of early times,such as tidewater, flows out the brain in nowadays while ascending in, the way of Zheng Zheng:"Are you to say to do obeisance Mr. Lun?"





Book 14 chapter 362 of Fu the United States true lies
Renew time:2008-9-1616:33:17 chapter word numbers:4852

Zhao Ya makes an effort to nod and says:"Be do obeisance Mr. Lun!"
Immediately she stares at me with the facial expression of eating the flavor again and hums the ground of Ji Ji to say:"Listen to the introduction of younger sister Yan, seem someone and do obeisance Mr. Lun's two daughters to have a very intimate relation?"
I old face a red, own of the women who breaks a matter home early spread, I am to want to deny to be also impossibly, the coquette who at that moment feel jealous walks to the sofa to sit in seat of honor bottom, positive color way:"We really once had a ratio closer relation, however all early past.Still have, at that time although take place some and embarrassed affair, however our relations were the in fact the cleanest and pure!"
Zhao Ya in earnest saw my one eye and rushed toward once the Chi smile and nod to say:"Know, husband!I know that you mainly are clean and pure comities, the friends until death that bursts out under the worst environment!"
Does the life and death "hand over"?I suddenly and violently sweat, strong from live a joke according to the Na, soft track:"Know good, so hereafter please don't be going fetch this affair to show to put."
Zhao Ya smiled the last Chuo at my forehead for a while, Ni track:"Stingy husband, the somebody else just opens to also have to be angry."
Woman says but stirs a few numbers, use English with do obeisance Mr. Lun's confabulation to get up.Is very quick, the woman smiles to start to pull I, way:"Do obeisance Mr. Lun to come to New York is to there is official business, Lin Bin and small copy New York to come is the tutor who visits her.Wu, they are rushing through into the saint Ji Rui hotel now.Husband, let's also go?"
I nod to hug a woman to go toward outside walk, simultaneously ask a way:"This in the last years, the pure shadow is lived where do you know?"
"Grew continent to stay for 12 months in New York while remembering a beginning, seemed to move Auckland afterwards?We still once meeteach other while growing continent, she moved out after have never seen."Zhao Ya returns to say.
Sudden woman suddenly way:"Husband, the small shadow originally sought a very quite good work in New York and lived thoroughly at the long continent.She moves house about be for going to an unfamiliar place to hide to give birth to a kid?"
"BE, must be!"My wry smile wears to nod, in the heart but at painfully palpitate:Liu Qing copies, since you have no with Lin Bin together and so you why but want to abandon me?!
The car flows if knit, although Zhao Ya has already worked hard to drive a car very much,the high peak that get off work just when at the moment expects, although her car skill is extraordinary the hero is slowly useless, have to flow in the car in get Ceng.
Is alas, although it is said New York has no how much block up a car phenomenon, but don't is the heaven of motorcycle racing as well!
Doorway in the Rui hotel that is very not easy to arrive at saint Ji, my heart but bang bang spring up indiscriminately and in the moment and again appear to deliver black my condition, then even getting Zhao Ya to mutually support can run about.
Zhao Ya is all some jealousy, the half jokingly says:"Husband, in your heart, probably her a person than our all sisters importance?"
I am one Zheng, immediately turn a head to stare at jealous of woman, wry smile way:"Ya Er, probably affirmative such before doing not meet you.But we have already walked to now this one step, you are in fact all similar in my heart, which I absolutely can't let go!"
Probably and secretly win some fear me will because Liu Qing copies and baby but give up the sister cause of oneself and home, always very nervous in Zhao Ya Xin, just thoroughly let go of heart on the whole at this time, brilliantly a captivating smile, daut shining hair temples of oneself, sweet girlish voice way:"Know, husband!"
Arrive at they have a meal in the hotel of place, come in my seeing to copy in table Liu Qing is embracing kid is very intimately kissing, seem to be leisurely happiness of last one of more mature jade face.
"Pure shadow!"I was unbearable to call to make a noise, broke that hospice.
Liu Qing copies a whole body one earthquake, immediately the jade face ascends on sinking, saw my one eye, embraced a kid Shu ground to become overdo.
The Lin Bin Shu ground then stood, cold way:"Wen Jia Wei, small shadow and your business already thoroughly pass by, you how return don't the ghost spread?!"
Zhao Ya after death stood out from I, sneer way:"What ghost don't spread?Our Wen Jia Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论