2012年11月14日星期三

cheap dr dre beats as a result they di

, He know that Sun Ce got sick a period of time, other of what is not clear either.His pouring is to tell me very honestly, I that believed a river east after, river east noisy, Sun Ce wanted to make me past in the beginning, he really wants to see me, can Zhang Zhao wait a person different idea and fear that I would result in for them in the past larger troublesome, another week Yu tells Sun Ce, there are a part of soldier lieutenant generals getting aming a grudge very much to me,cheap dr dre beats, if can not persuade them to calm down, fear me go to meeting in danger, therefore Sun Ce lets the Yu in week made the work of some kind of these people, press even these people after, just wrote a time letter for me, agreed me over the river.
I combine to incompletely believe these words and say the east someone of river hates me and say that Zhang Zhao waits a different idea me over the river believe, can say that Sun Ce thinks of me very much, that was this guy to tell a lie.Ha ha, I still don't understand Sun Ce and week Yu, these 2 people were afraid don't hate less me as well!River's east of those spread a rumor their in the mind to have no the least bit doubt?
To my self-ridicule, make tell me very in earnest:"Week all the Du know that childe wants to think like this, he makes me take a words for you:They is to have to your grudge, but the meaning of friends until death you should even know.Is male and private, all Du cent of pure."
Friends until death, they still keep aring me friends until death, this lets my tears quickly surge forward eye socket.Week Yu this is confessedly telling me their feelings to me, they didn't doubt my friendship, I still had what don't trust?But, their positions are different from me, I am just a minister son, after making sure that Cao's holding has already had enough ability to conquer the whole world, my function has already been getting more nonexistent, I can put private feelings fore noodles, they not ability.A Ba mainly considers of is his/her own position, Sun Ce acts impetuously again, also can't to familiar my latent threat see don't see.Week Yu that Mr. and private cent of know perhaps imply another 1 F meaning, that is that they see on the private personal relationship can't hurt me, but the station perhaps can't passed me, either on the position of public.
That do I go to and still don't go?Go, probably return not to come, regardless dead or live;Don't go, I how face my own conscience, how to see the war of the north of later south in of mutual kill brutally but unconcerned, if this kind of kill brutally probably at my stir up under forget about it, but I don't fight for, that I how let I at quiet living bottom go to.Arrive bloody spread the time of full battlefield, I think of hesitating of today and give up, certainly would not forgive own.Arrived that kind of with it the situation regret, I prefer to send to life river's east to go.
Be or so to sway at me, worry anxiously painful of time, Qin Yong finally came back.He also too last heart, the Leng is to send to elder brother Yun fresh vulgar inshore, let him beat one battle, after exterminating the fresh vulgar main force invading last year just trusted ground back.Change into me in fact, I will also be like him.Ha ha, Qin Yong does what matter, is all station to think and do at my angle.
After knowing that I thought currently, Qin Yong is getting more silent, close oneself in the room, ignore for the first time my to call.I know that he is also my life safety but worries, know his heart absolutely is don't miss I stick my neck out.Can how much in the last years the habit of developing also let he can not speak nonsupport I of words, therefore silent, tell me with the mum behavior, he different idea I lead a river.Although I understand his intention, can be still depressed thousand times, he closes he in the house, I also close I at house in, I want to do end decision for I the viewpoint this time.
Wait my door, Qin Yong stands in front of the door quietly, I accept to exceed a feet of door and embarrassedly smiled to smile.Don't wait I to talk, Qin Yong came forward an one step:"Has the childe already done a coming to a decision of end?Can you affirm you to regret?"
I order:"The matter come to a decision I never regret."
He once turned a body back to me:"If can not come back, is everything here made decision by me?"
I am thousand times touched:"Qin Xiong is still you understand I.If can not come back, everythings all handed over to you, this is we always of engagement."
Qin Yong's body after being stiff for a while lightly asks me:"Need children who use the Mi camp to save you back?"
I shake:"Those kids are to hurtle son, I can not use.As for how come back, I think a way by myself, there is Qin Li being setting up an industry, he can give me the help.You but can not go to river east, target doesn't say too obviously, if they really don't pass me, you will also become the target that they start.But you not ability the body face its territory, here arrange on the contrary and not beneficial."
Qin Yong lifted to raise a hand and was full of determination on the face while returning to body again to face me:"I listen to a childe, but I want to send you to lead a river in person, otherwise, I ain't rest assured."
Slowly walk to Qin Yong of before the body, hope him face up don't wipe dry tear stain, I am tiny tiny a smile:"Like, lead river's everythings is all arranged by you.You trust, they can't harm me, greatly not be keep under house arrest just, I can get away back."
Qin Yong's point nods:"Is understand Wu Hou to your feelings, I just trust you.The childe bewares of the revenge of others, Wu Hou has already protected as well not thoughtful of time ."
The shoulder that lightly claps Qin Yong, I turn round to outwardly walk:"Lead river's whole affairs you do, I still want three elder brother their falter pass by.Ha ha, have no you, I can really not know how to do."
Qin Yong hesitated for a while, heel at I am after death:"I only wish can't regret this time just by himself/herself."
Understand his meaning, understand his to work hard, I set up for not to know.Walk to the guest room, I tell the river the east to make a probably of time, beat to deliver him to return to.After coming to make to walk, I pack an appearance that completely gives up hope, every day in the home sway leisurely, the politics ignores, management rise the industry came, ha ha, the Cao holds but consumedly praises many industries of elder brother Yun.Guo Jia although they don't believe I really died the heart of river's east, can see me really be like to have no a matter a person similar and also slightly and slightly trusted some.

Chapter 230 heart has to fasten(4)


Autumn Gao Qi Shuang's day arrived, the Cao held their report of successes to also arrive and went on an expedition battalion progress of very smooth, Chang-an behind almost didn't meet a presentable holdout.The Cao holds also not favour aggression Zhang Lu's old nest, but is taking troops to slowly and longly open into, go on an expedition this time oneself be force the other party by force, not beat a war of hardship.
The Cao holds in the man to carry on smoothly, Liu has in the benefit state to carry on also smoothly.Liu Zhang after being jubilantly receiving emperor 1 line didn't also fully produce to Liu how much vigilance feeling, in his eyes, Liu Bei is to protect to drive a hero, he is also, say that benefit state but their father and son conducted site for several decades again, the strong dragon also presses however ground head snake!Liu Zhang really don't know, in his under charge, secretly go and live with the person whom Liu has many, all is those have greatly just but have no expensive Be from of person, his powers have been precarious.And Liu fully wait just arrive Chengdu, the civility on the face still needs to do foot, with the face of turning over of Liu Zhang or look for the best opportune moment, seizing of power demand success will come, as a result they didn't°yet are busy as well to send punitive expedition the imperial enactment of going against the minister to let out.
After getting Cao to hold to take the offensive the news that the man wins, Liu has the last book emperor and leads troops to left for to render assistance Zhang Lu in the man in person, they also want to take down a man to win, soldier Wei Chang-an, certainly more important want to lend machine to control one partial military power.Liu Zhang and Zhang Lus are already to living sworn enemies, see Liu Bei thus and progressively want help Zhang Lu, he not take pleasure in, again say he also not stupid, the of course not would like to offer for sale soldier's right, therefore the top book objection sends army a support, the reason is easy, the benefit state for successive years encounters a disaster, food grass poor harvest, can not afford to undertake a big military operation.In sending army the problem in the man, benefit state the original influence and Liu fully wait new go into influence of self-contradict start to be convex appearing, Dou in the nest expected by us started.Ha ha.
The time that gets hold of this news, Liu expects and then sits on my guest hall to toward me to turn over cold stare.This guy isn't me, let him be spy, is he just not dry, the dead whets my person at Liu Bei return non-arrival Chengdu of time escaped out for him.What this escaped is all the way Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论