2012年11月15日星期四

beats dr dre of here combine ins

, Each chemical element affinity+5%, be mentality have 20% probabilities to display magic to guard by oneself while being lower than 10%(the magic guard:The mentality in a twinkling resumes a full value, and keep on infinite full value status of a minute).
Indeed as expected is a magic to guard, and is still a super baby, regrettable Tyrannosaurus is can not use of, although this magic guard also useful to him, but its function how not high, who call the technical ability of his nothing important super depletion mentality, and at public in, my utilization rate is also the tallest.
See the magic guard to have a so good attribute, I thought of that life to guard again how have no attribute, and still task product?Don't understand very much, hence guarded life to seek out again, and again carry on consultation.
The life guards:First grade fairy machine jewel ring, the vitality upper limit increases 50%, each chemical element affinity+5%, be vitality have 20% probabilities to display life to guard by oneself while being lower than 10%(the life guard:The vitality in a twinkling resumes a full value, and keep on infinite full value status of a minute).
============================
Girl's PK ticket that procures VIP, bamboo Xuan ofbefore pounding at a PK placard ten, there is the brothers of VIP throwing to be a .mm.cmfu.com/showbook.asp?bl_id=130440





The text chapter 261 spirit wing worry
Renew time:2009-9-2319:19:13 chapter word numbers:3385

The "Ding" system hints:"Congratulated player mock moon and You dream on complete evil tutor, Lin De Xing, at time of death entrust, head purple crystal evil wolf Wang Chu robs magic to once guard from the double, the reward mock moon and You dream reputation is each+20, the life guard a ring a , the magic guard ring 1."
The as a result is again a task, however the reward of this task is also too small, in addition to we have already got of two rings, only have 20:00 the reward of reputation, however the words say back again, if not because this is a task, only afraid double head the purple crystal evil wolf king don't explode as well that magic guards a ring,Artist Series, and the life guards a ring also can't existence attribute.
"Eldest brother, is this what is the row?"Tyrannosaurus they don't account in the task among the personnel, but they all heard a task a system hint after completing.
"Ha ha, nothing important, a task is just."Finish saying I take two rings to walk to the in front of You dream,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, all put two rings to in her hand, then said:"System reward of these two rings our one person is a , the magic guards a little bit big to my function, do I want that, is all right?"I directly spoke a that I want.
"H'm, two all give you, this task I basically didn't attain what,cheap dr dre beats, is all what you at do, if you would like to of words, I prefer to from just double head purple crystal evil wolf Wang Bao came out of the material divides me some."The You dream after seeing the attribute of next two ring all put back two rings to in my hand.
"This?"This task is two personal completions of, reward certainly is divide equally of, and that head purple crystal evil wolf Wang Bao come out of thing, original should divide her a , although because dance their and join a help indiscriminately, will be divided and walk one big part, she still owns an option ah, and these two rings can are all first grade fairy machine ah, the fairy machine ring and evil machine even is low class absolute being machine almost nothing important differentiation.
"You also know that I am a bow and arrow hand, the life is original few, this life guards to use to my nothing important and also rather divides my one more a little bit good material a good many."The You dreams me not receive, immediately explain own meaning, certainly her more is to don't want to have my cheapness, at this to the combat of double head purple crystal evil wolf king, she only several times relieves a dangerous opportunity for me, all of the combats of rest are that I am carrying on by myself, who call my grade high, and attribute also Gao.
"H'm, since so, that I use another ring to exchange with you, always all right."Double head purple crystal evil wolf Wang Bao come out of the material see the external appearance know to have no material that the bow and arrow is used, by that time divide can not also arrive her hand, hence I want to use me the existing ring exchanges with her, and still a first grade evil machine ring corpse Wang Shen quit, only the function of this ring to me, but the still not equal to life guards or the magic guard whichever, that 5% chemical element affinity are very big to my function.
Say I corpse Wang Shen quitted to take off down from the finger and handed over to You dream and all wore two rings in the hand to in own hand, so my life and magics all consumedly promoted one matter of principles, and augmentative of 10% chemical element affinity, not only let my magic raise a lot, and the sorcery attack dint promotes of more.Now my the fire chemical element affinity be up to 55:00, the sorcery attack dint promoted 500% many, a fireball Shu equals the power total that doesn't have five fireball Shus, but says towards killing and harming dint coming, is getting notter only, being like the attack power of a meteor fire rain isn't what tools and implements body number can compute.
"!This can not."The You dream sees corpse Wang Shen immediately exclaim after quiting, filled corpse Wang Shen's ring in the hand to return to a my hand up, the interjection of You dream makes her younger sister fly for a sky, the Feng dance thinks that I am humiliating her, immediately rounded to come up toward me, together surround come of once still have breeze seamless, and their actions let to dance them to think to take place indiscriminately again what matter, also rounded to come up together, like under the countercheck that double head purple crystal evil wolf king has already hanged, and at my meteor fire rain with blaze a crystal wall, also hurtle to come over of double head purple crystal wolf have no how much, other of all send back at first respectively of position.
"Nothing important can not of, this ring of be like to my function this life guard the function to you, not big, but to you, is a great use of, the bow and arrow pluses corpse again to poison to death injury, but very quite good choice."Say I again corpse Wang Shen quit anti- filled to return to, that corpse Wang Shen gave out the player that directly attackstones against sorcery need not weapons, such as teacher and Taoist priest...etc. to say, function not big, but for those near war and directly attackstone of player, can be not small, supplementary corpse poison injury but is good enough to fatal.
"But ……" You dream still means to say what, but be directly obstructed by my words.
"Like, nothing important well can matter of, here combine insecurity, have what matter return to again say, the thing also returns to again cent."Finish saying I and then called Long Yin to come over, after his ear low voice said severals, hope a month to wait person to say to the disorderly dance again:"You return to first, I and Long Yin handed over a task back, behind should need not fought."
Sending letter the task should nothing important dangerous, and the danger should be this nightmare steppe, otherwise previous those monsters, such as ash wolf and blood wolf...etc. also can't dynasty I nearby come together, now I am to come to Long Yin and directly use his Huan monster Long Ying flew over and then went.
"What task?"The Tyrannosaurus curiously asks a way.
"Do not close your matter."I directly blocked up the mouth of Tyrannosaurus, then also not much said what, pull Long Yin to walk, Long Yin directly rides at the eagle dragon carry on the back up, but I ain't the host of eagle dragon, disallow me to sit on the its back up, have to be seen to fly for chick similar, drive it two steel claw pliers living, toward the air.
"H'm, I also go, you return to first."The absolute being that equally owns a Huan monster of flight punishes an angel immediately the Zhao come to own Huan monster gold wings big Peng vulture, made track for to come up toward us.
Soon we once flew nightmare steppe from the air, the nightmare steppe is a small one forest, only didn't see that receiver within task a spirit wing a worry in this nightmare steppe edge, is the difficult worry for doing not become this spirit wing foolish in the forest?Words like that, I have a seek.
"Roar~~" be we fly near forest of time, the eagle dragon suddenly and warnningly roars a , and dynasty Gao Kong Fei rise and seem below have what dangerous of existence, don't dare to depend too nearly.
"H'm?Long Yin, what is the row?"I hurriedly ask way to Long Yin, this eagle dragon is Long Yin's Huan monster, Long Yin how much know the eagle dragon expresses of for the sake of what.
"Eldest brother, seem the underneath have what dangerous of save Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论