2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre uk nd just turned to ma

Through arrived at my nearby, hear I say this, his air has a little concussion and says:
"Master, you came back on the whole, all the way all O.K.."
Can hear this sincere salute, my at heart a hot, say:
"The road ascends all O.K., however the affair of city teacher hears that the circumstance has a little far from good, exactly and what is the row?"I see this rich and honored ask a way, I urgently want to know the detail of affair.
I walk while saying with rich and honored, and I also finally past those odd pieces of thing all the string arrived together.Is current of follow the commercial circles in sky to seem the weather of the city teacher in nowadays similar, hot fire dynasty sky.
Because Chen Hai their work harder a drum lane, it makes to have in city teacher many businessmen now all at beat a silver mirror of abacus.However let I a little bit worry of is the affair of food.
If is true if what rich and honored says, now city teacher's also having a big door is secretly procuring the words of food, but I worried, because if the person of back if is Wang Jia's words, this affair had a problem.
Wu Yue Niang is still one pain in my heart, if the relational words of this affair and Wang Da, Wu Yue Niang most likely can not also take off a relation.
I deliberated for a while and said to the rich and honored:
"This affair I consider first for a while, you return to first."
After rich and honored walks, I again the time beginning just didn't finish doing by himself/herself of important event, headed for back yard.
But walked to have no how far, but see a woman appear at my at present, the long skirt that see her wearing a rice yellow, a head of jet black and long hair dish is on the head and still have on the pure white face light red and dizzy, very thin lips, the looks works properly and has heroic spirit.
She just and continuously stares at me this time, I also like this and quietly stand at first, with her to see.Finally I lightly call a way:
"Feng Luan ……"
Be this to lightly call, but give° the environment of this tranquil sweet to break.Hear me this call, the Feng Luan rushes I run come over, then rushed toward in my bosom, the double arm embraces me, tightly, because of regularly Xi force but fructify round and smooth double of wreaths with emollient arms at me back.
Two people like this and quietly embrace together, even the bird cants not bears to break this, either sweet of quite but launch wing to fly to walk.Tightly embrace Feng Luan, I want to say with her filled with words, is filled with to remember fondly and get off the heart to her.But in the end just turned to make four words of simple lists to Chien:
"I, come back."
It is this four simple words, but include to allly remember fondly in my heart.Arrive this time I just truely knew to remember fondly of pain and sufferings.
There is no telephone, there is no video frequency, only a letter that can lean against several geniuses to have, recall oneself the likeness of the deceased acquainting with in the heart smile a looks, pain and sufferingses in it's only personally experiencing just can know.
"You finally came back, my always having never thoughting I would remember fondly a person like this, each I am missing you, rice all eats every day not fragrant, feel also sleep not good."
I quietly listen to the Feng Luan get off the heart for remembering fondly me, at heart 1 kind ripples a kind of sweet.The empress that lightly claps Feng Luan carries on the back, I say:
"Return to house to say again, you aren't afraid here drive under the person see."
Although Feng Luan says to is the lake woman of a river, however she is after all also the daughter of a big door family, even if already and I together so long time, to these in person kiss I my affair still very shy.
Hear I say this, the Feng Luan has a little strain of see on all sides, fear and then arrive at back yard at true someone of this time, see us together this appearance.
I see her this lovely of appearance, cannot help but smiling, but who know Feng Luan but by hand the Zuan boxing hammer away on my chest,
"You still smile, if make people see, threwed person more."
I am still continuously to say with a smile:
"The husband and wife's kisses me in person my ordained in nature, I see who dare to chew a tongue indiscriminately."
Finish saying this, I double arm a tight, the half embraces Feng Luan by himself/herself will of the room went to, arrive inside I just discover inside with the time that I walk a shape, didn't also move at 1:00, however table Deng top wipe spotless.
I release Feng Luan and walk to in the room, cautiously observe each product here, in the heart but in the acclaim:I returned to a house.
I arrived at den, here connect I walk of time book forget to lay by, also put on the table, I lightly fondle each product of my noodles, this is me for the first time to go home to produce so special of mood.
"You after walking, in this room in addition to I no one come to lead any further."
This sentence of Feng Luan lets my at heart a hot, all of more than a months this rooms are what Feng Luan sweeps in persons, see the environment of inside in the house clean nattiness, there is also the decoration to have never moved one silk ten cents, I felt the Feng Luan dearly loving to me.
I sit at chair top, the facing Feng Luan opened double arm,beats by dre uk, but the face of Feng Luan up a red, saying of small voice:
"Now still daytime ……"
In although is to say so, but she still kept walking to come over and waited she to arrive at my in front, I by hand on pulling, she pours at my bosom in.
The Feng Luan is inclined to sit on my leg, while I also just quietly embrace her.Enjoy this rare sweet.
A night sorcery mountain sexual intercourse, after waking up feels all over is all some kind of thrilling.I lie on the bed to looking at the above bed Wei, in the heart but is deliberating the affairs of city teacher and will soon arrive at those women of city teacher.
The Feng Luan is in my bosom lying of calmness, she still just the soundly asleep wear, last night we have a little too crary, and the Feng Luan seeks have no degree, also not know come how much time.
"Ying Ning."One spreads, I know that the Feng Luan has been awake, and indeed as expected the ear spreads Feng Luan shadowy voice,
"You are awake."
"H'm."I easily answered 1.
"How?What is up?"The Feng Luan probably detects my fascination not high, so have a little concern of ask a way.
"Lead again for a 12 days, green Feng they are about to come back."I know how I should tell Feng Luan, time in just very short more than a months, I again take three women comes back, I all feel that I is a playboy who is stained with to spend to ask for grass everywhere by myself.
Hear this, the Feng Luan is also silent a small meeting son, then just say:
"Do you want to say those chemisette affairs?"
Listen to, the Feng Luan is to use oneself mollifies most of the tone just talk with me, but among them very thick feeling of jealousy, but still is that so clear.
My wry smile for a while, the self-ridicule says:
"Do not thought of that my person grows how not, but is also a love affairs continuously."
"Forbid you to say so, you are the most handsome man in whole day in the my eyes, as for those women, as long as they is sincerely to how are you, I will accept theirs."
"I know that I lets you down, but some affairs aren't my abilities it's or so ……"
I still treat and say what, but was blocked up a mouth by the Feng Luan to ascend, she said:
"What also be not saying."
I am in mind to sigh an one breath, waited Feng Luan to would be used to after the hand of blocking up my mouth release, I said:
"That says the affair of city teacher, those are at our house around turn leisurely of what background is the person ?"
Hear I start to ask this, Feng Luan by hand elbow crest implantation, pay to have half body, looking at me to say:
"I grasped two, but those two mouths of guys are very hard, I what don't also ask out.Afterwards those people are missing.But keep watch on us according to my news of have quite a few to stir person's horse, hear still having the east the person of the factory."
The person of east factory, my wry smile for a while, they still really see of rise me, unexpectedly use east the person of the factory come to keep watch on me such a have no the power have no power of small potato.
"Were those two personal passes over there?"I am easy to read to ask a way.
"From the closing in the back yard icehouse."
I hear this heart in on enjoying, the icehouse of back yard I have ever been to once, there noodles again Yin again cold.And for the sake of can in drink summer up ice-coldly relieve summer heat of thing, the icehouse insides all save the next ice in winter, in this blazing hot summer, two personal abilities at in foolish, the world over is only still really 1.
"A Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论