2012年12月5日星期三

google directly allow Wu

Is the news has not been confirmed ,so cannot infer he was killed, as long as not to see his body ,he indicated that he was still alive ! Sima Kou put the publicity to the underworld to do and their extrapolation to say about .
relationresultIn the 374th chapterwe deal , relationresultUpdate: 2010-2-1222:55:23 chapter number :3219 , relationresultKuninto after listening to Sima Kou analysis, thought for a while that after some truth ,although publicity is the Malay people away, but nobody saw him killed .
Since it is so obvious sooner or later to return to fairyland ,as soon as he arrived in fairyland is his best chance ,think of these Kun into expression appears very sinister .relationresultKun brother into !I only tell you this matter ,if Kun brother into useful in my place ,say something ,I if Sima Kou said half not word ,I Sima Kou die .
Sima Kou seems to be not to want to return to the underworld ,saying this would result in the oath of allegiance Kun into .relationresultKuninto listening to Sima Kou of passage , you finally tell itself .
But Kun into pretend you should look to reject Sima Kou ,but Sima Kou was very firmly .When Sima Kou second persisted at the time ,this did not refuse a kun .But he said to Sima Kou : Sima brother, you rest assured ,no big thing ,I won out ,you peace of mind to stay ! Kun into it so that Sima Kou is at ease ,which made him feel he Kun pairs do not thin ,but did not think of the Kun into were using him ,Kun said no matter, not his hand .
But once there is a major need your hand when Sima Kou ,this is already enough .Kun Chengdu can not resolve ,you can resolve Sima Kou .Cannon fodder ,absolute cannon Sima cole .relationresultGrandpa !I want to go to the fairyland ! Wu Qian to elders road .
Do you want to play? Face so much fun ? Elders are not directly allow Wu qian .relationresultI heard the fairyland !It is now the new saint will be produced ,holy water basin can be handed over to the new saint ! Wu Qian thought grandpa disagreed because St,Facebook.
pool problem .relationresultQian !Grandpa is not assured the holy water basin !But do not trust you !You go to the creation of what you do, don ?You are my grandfather granddaughter ,grandpa doesn like to see you like this ,but I don see you unhappy .
Worth mentioning !You were big ,sooner or later must be separated from Grandpa wings ,flying alone .The new saint produced, you go to fairyland !But I think you should tell you, no matter what the result, dark star is your home, outside tired and went home .
Do you know ! Here the elders some emotion .relationresultGrandpa ! Wu Qian with a sinking heart ,Grandpa words almost made her want to give up to fairyland to, but this time is determined ,must go to fairyland find publicity, if not together ,but also in the public heart left an indelible imprint .
relationresult! Son, you don say .One more month new saint arose ,and you can go to the fairyland ! Elders to stop the Qian continued .relationresultAuspiciousday star ,Zheng of palace to a casual visitor .
mundus !You cannot stay in magic ,he comes to my face here ,aren I give you to the white Jun ? Zheng Hua watched the Moro threatens to .relationresultHa-ha,cnn.Zheng Huaxian emperor !If you want to give me to the Bai Jun ,can you and I say so much nonsense ?Since I dare you to ,nature is not afraid of you to give me Bai jun !Don Huaxian emperor Zheng treat guests are this attitude ? Moro laughed .
Words seemed very confident ,don believe the Zheng of will turn him out .relationresultZheng Hua watcheda confident face lascar ,eyes flashed a naked . mundus !I want you to come to me ,not to take refuge here ? , relationresultZheng Huaxian emperor !You said I was to take refuge there is nothing wrong with !Now white Jun sent people everywhere to kill me ,I managed to escape ,you must say that I is the refuge is also very appropriate .
Moroccan Rose made no secret of his wretched situation now .relationresultmundus !You really let me admire ah !Your courage and your courage makes me admire !Give it to me straight .Here I really want me ? Zheng Hua changed before the trial , call a spade a spade .
relationresultHa ha ,Zheng Huaxian emperor you really deserves to be called fairyland leaders, I am this mind is you look through ! Moro in the laughter which revealed a bleak ,he is in no way until circumstances forced to take refuge in Zheng of .
This road is Bai Jun sent the five black master doppleganger .But every time he faster ,had died in the hands of five people .Now he realized Bai Jun strength is not to shake, before their own on Bai Jun have carried on the detailed investigation ,but obtained are just some things on the surface ,when the five black master appears, Moro understood that .
Their idea is stupid .But know this already late ,no regrets ,he has now become a vicious enemy .Cope with Bai Jun ,deal with the release day he still has confidence, the key is now he couldn magic .
relationresultMundus ,we Ming not dark words ,you come to me is it right? Do you want me to help you deal with Bai Jun ?You if that ,I suggest you died this heart ,google!I am not going to help you !But I can make you stay here, at least in my here I can guarantee that after you don know you ,even if knew they would scruple not rushed in ! Zheng of thought that Moroni is to deal with the Bai Jun ,therefore in the Moro said no before they spurned him .
Your cat is the magic second master ,you are the white Jun man chased by ,I order you to go and white Jundou that is impossible .relationresultHa-ha.Zheng Huaxian emperor !I see you are wanted ,with Bai Jun and I dead heart ,he did not I can cut the !However, his righteous brother release day ,I think there should be no problem ! Moroni also call a spade a spade to tell Zheng ,he did not Bai Jun opponent ,thus has to deal with his heart died a long time ago .
He must now deal with the release day ,Bai Jun righteous brother .relationresultHear theMoro said to deal with the release day ,Zheng of confused ,hunt you Moro people is Bai Jun sent, close the release day what ! I don ! Zheng of said cautiously .
relationresultMorrowsees Zheng of circumspect manner, told his own release day how to attack, and how to make his men defected .Such hatred he Moro if not reported ,it will lift head .
relationresultZheng Hualistened to his words that understand there are so a secret, but you must cope with the release day lily ,come to what I do ,I can help you to deal with the release day ,is indirect and Bai Jun on plain ,for a castaway cat to offend their boss ,this thing can be not worth it .
relationresultMundus ,not I say you ,you have to deal with the release day ,is not equal to deal with Bai Jun as well !I see you or give up the idea ! Zheng to abandon the idea of moro .
relationresultButhow could the mosque not revenge, release day is how to deal with him ,he will be how to return to his body .But now there is no helper ,Moro also dare not act alone .
To see Zheng He is holding the luck of the idea .Now Zheng of explicitly rejected him ,this lets Moro frustrated .relationresultSince Zheng Huaxian emperor ,said ,I will not bother ! Moroni then turned to leave . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论