2012年12月10日星期一

cnn d valley of the fina

Dint, her body along with my rhythm but rock, the nose inside just has the huming of Wu Wu the voice, but the mouth is been very strict by what I blocked up, basically shout not to come out.And her tongue still hands over to tie up with me to together try very hard to suck to absorb each other, it is a big wood bed to pour be swayed continuously tiny make to ring.
The built-up mucosa plait is wrinkly at return of sport in continuously pare off my sensitive, a way pleasant sensation electric current the sort flow through my body, I tightly hug her body, and the mouth left her lips and visited to move to her neck.She starts sending out very heavy of suppress of Ying Ning, I just feel the double that she hug my neck the arm really hug too tightly, I feel that the necks was almost hugged by her to break.
"Shout ……I want!Shout!Is again a little bit more fierce ……"suppress of the breather ring out in my ear, I don't know what is the row produced 1 kind seem to have illicit love of incitement pleasant sensation.
My legs as far as possible separate,cnn, take her to conveniently also open toward both sides crest in the legs on my leg and start rapid swing loins.Is strong the frequency passing in and out obviously speed, two slices of of her young and delicate flower petals aren't taken to stop an outside to turn over, inside of the fresh delicate meat film also exposed out, strong sew white with a great deal of exudation to glue Mo with clipping of flower petal, drive one of my sons baby the egg egg clap up to moisten into one ……
The girl's arm obviously compare just made an effort, a hand put my inside in the hair, another hand grasps indiscriminately on my back, the nail almost buttonned up my meat inside.Feel irritable painful on my back, but more painful more stimulate my hot desire, the speed that I pretty move the slightest doesn't reduce, on the contrary more and more quick.The girl excitedly throw on the bed to sway indiscriminately and show to deliver dispersed float in the sky, repress not to live like the pleasant sensation of tide, throat inside of sing a beginning suppress don't live.
" ……Well beautiful!Was beautiful to die …… !I am flying!……"I also can not take into account of so many thin, just covering up a head the crazy crest isn't only.This comes down to keep on to have the quite a few the 100 times, my waists are all tired calculate, hence embrace her a turn over a body down on her back, the feet Deng implantation noodles lends dint upwards noodles crest.
The girl's physical strength didn't go as well and just lay prone on my chest and rocked body before or after, strong in her bottom faintly discernable.Lead for ten minutes probably I have want to spew of feel, I bite at lips, slowly will the girl put a part from the body and be stained with full glue a liquid of strong took out out in the flower path from she, very not easy this time the girl had a felling on his/her own initiative by himself[herself], I don't think so quick end.
The girl still keep lying on the bed, the legs separate, beautiful desire drop in peach blossom park, she lies to know a big there pant.I slowly pull her, will her once turned over a body the face embrace her bottom to hereafter pull with a downward exposure, still hard stand of the sensitive slowly got into her body again from the behind.
I Fu next the waist copy by hand a front to hold tight her two regiment the beautiful Lei without restraint crumple to knead, Kua department fierce crest her bottom.She drive my the body of crest continuously anteversion, but the arm can not prop up bodily weight, the faces all lie prone at bed up.The whole individual is just Jue bottom drive I am from the behind bump the Pa Pa of shot to keep ring, on the face just desire fairy desire dead of facial expression, the only stimulated joys in concusses of sing a voice.
I crest till the last several ten timeses of time the girl's high tide finally broke out, the moment body was stiff, head try very hard to backward Yang, the delicate meat prison prison hoop in the flower path wears my sensitive and send out singing of high Kang in call, then body spasm cringing of sort, cringe her flower path each time will constringency once, inside have hot water to sprinkle out.But I when soon soft her body come down choke her slender waist madly fierce put, the end soon shoot of time my Bing live spirit, malicious malicious a blunt hurtle to end.
Steaming hot love liquid crary jet but, her body again beginning new one cringe, I am what crest wear shoot, feel the flower heart neck of inside seem to have a small mouth contains me of sensitive circle head at fierce absorb fierce Chuai, I don't know to have how much love a liquid to shoot into her for me of flower heart, but I know I do this time the special fully enjoy shoots the quantity is specially many, she of in be probably infused by me full.
Indeed as expected I am soft down of sensitive a draw out to an inside of white glued Mo juice liquid to follow to flow out, at her two of bed upper-class one crumb.Is all wet inside the whole slice of of her bottom scopes now of not clear liquid, and the skin of Kua department be bumped by me flush, the whole personal arms and legs spreads to lie posture on the bed to seem to be matchlessly to sell Mi, I will since the love liquid of her flower petal inside run off was by hand pointed to blow, got to her chest and face up, she didn't also feel ……
I sit and ordered a smoke and deeply absorbed an one mouthful, the pole exerts relaxedly and thoroughly hand over a joys to let I all all over leak*order to flow to overflow to enjoy in retrospect endless.
Someone knocks on door, knocking on door of just right, if will pretty much feel disappointed early and in a short while.I hurriedly a the shorts put on and once pulled a bed a blanket to still just lazy in of the girl's body cover, this just walk to side in the door, draw back a door, see is a sand a long distance to stand on my doorway.
"Prosperous big wave, sentinel reports, have one squad cover dynasty we the bottle gourd valley came!"





Volume 14 big homicide field in the bottle gourd valley of the final outcome chapter 21
Renew time:2010-12-114:51:39 chapter word numbers:2520


Homicide field in the bottle gourd valley of chapter 21 (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, in November monthly ticket war Feng smoke again rise!If you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so your had two monthly tickets in original text account, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while,google, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
I listenned to 1:" Is that they follow come?"
The sand a long distance says:"Be different from, may be enter mountain to patrol, you said to see, do we beat or not?"
I hurriedly put on a set of casual wear, follow sand a long distance to come out and walk while saying:"Can not beat not beat, after all we now person the little gun is little, ammunition also not ample, call everyone concealment, if they come in, we for the terrapin in the jar, they don't come in had better ……"
We arrive at in addition to hole, under the huge rock, in addition to several individuals setting up patrol take a rest with get sick in the hole, totally 18 green strong all gather.Everyone was some to make change camouflage take and have of be still dressed in to take to have an armed police soldier title sign of the field battle take.
I say:"Everyone takes there is all pulling of the sign on camouflage, don't let the cover see, that we became a murderer, the clothes of cover were quite good, and we musted mark all soldier title etc.s to all dismantle down at that time."
Everyone this just once the collar of dress and epaulet record before the chest and dismantle down on all chapter badges of hat and see to now the weapon go around, basically the nobodies all had a gun, 95 types, 56 types and 81 gangs still have 79 types and have a liking for to be like a miscellaneous card soldier.
I without extra trouble start to carry a to chase 56 type tommy guns, I to 95 types not too habit, took one 56 types of chasings, I say:"The brotherses, we now totally 20 people, 1 brigade of four people, five big captains take a brigade and ambush in five holes, as long as they get into a bottle gourd valley we round Jian they, if they just pass by, we put them in the past and understand?"
"Is understand, prosperous pair commander, we listen to yours!"Sun Biao takes the lead to shout a way.At this time, the pleased son setting up patrol on the huge rock jumps down to say:"Cover totally 20 people, be divided into two brigades, the front ten per squad has already arrived a bottle gourd, 10 of behind are apart from 50 meters and how do?"
"Mama of, they are enough deceitful, we beat an anterior behind of will increase to aid right away, we not afraid they, put them to come in, as long as the first brigade come in and arrived this position, everyone how many entrance to caves open fire together, here is our house, the women all hide hole to go, like, everyone is each everyone, pleased son,Facebook, you go to bottle gourd, remit to match a first brigade to come in and then put them to come in with Li English, inside of the combat didn't end to put the second brigade come in, in end, put them to come in, understand?"I quickly explain in detail military tactics to want Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论